Reflections Cafe and Restaurant – http://www.reflectionsrestaurant.co.nz/
Reviewed by Karen – May 2014
The views out every window are just amazing. You can eat inside by the cosy fire or outside on the deck. Did I mention the views? We thought this place was great and had dinner here as well as brunch.
The coffee was great and I even made my way back up to order another one. There is a really good variety on the menu. There is even Wifi here if you need to update your blog 🙂
The service was great.
The dish looked divine. It was laid out to maximise it’s appeal. Nice touch with a couple of small bits of parsley.
- The Benedict – was great.
- The bacon – the streaky bacon was cooked well.
- The eggs – were delicious and runny.
- The English muffins – were crisp.
- The hollandaise – pretty sure this was home made, it was good but perhaps slightly vinegary.
- The spinach – was a side order and it was yum, but would have liked more of it.
- The hash brown – was a side order and it was yum.
Would we go again?
Yes, would definitely come back, the location is simply divine.
Style: Classic 6/10
Originality: 5/10 – They cater for the Benedict, Montreal or Florentine addicts or you can build your own and have a combo.
Value: 7/10 The Benedict and Florentine were $17 each. The Montreal was $22 which is pretty steep but that includes a side of spinach.
Eggs: (how good they were): 8/10. They were pretty darn good.
Overall score: 8/10
SH 8, Lake Tekapo