Robert Harris – Fielding – http://www.robertharris.co.nz/
Reviewed by Karen – March 2014
This is a franchise. You can sit inside or outside. There is plenty of counter food as well as a menu. It doesn’t have the ‘funky’ vibe you get in the one off cafe’s, but it is still a nice atmosphere nonetheless. There is a lot of counter food so plenty to chose from for kids.
The service was okay. You don’t walk out of there and immediately think I must blog awesome feedback about the service.
As you can see from the photo – the dish looked reasonably appealing. Nice touch with the sprig of parsley and sprinkling of pepper.
- The Benedict – was yummy.
- The bacon – was cooked nicely, there was plenty of it and it wasn’t fatty.
- The eggs – were done perfectly, the eggs were runny and warm.
- The hollandaise – was creamy, but a shame it wasn’t home made.
- The Hash Browns – nothing to write home about, but they were okay.
- The bread – the toasted focaccia bread was spot on.
Would we go again?
Yes, it was pleasant. Not mind-blowing but pleasant.
Style: Classic 4/10
Value: 6/10 Will confirm the price, but it wasn’t too bad. The hash browns costs extra.
Eggs: (how good they were): 6/10
Overall score: 5/10
32 Manchester Square, Fielding